Play the trombone with your android device!
You can buy the trombonino donate application to help the project.
Trombonino is a virtual pocket trombone for your android device. You can play the trombone anytime anywhere. You probably won't play it for performance and it won't replace a real horn, however it's very useful to train your scales, learn tunes, check you alternate positions, or even improvise over your favourites tunes, from beginner to professional.
- realistic slide movements and effects
- true slide positions with real ratio
- F trigger(press search, trackball or enter)
- three different skill levels
- touch the screen or blow to play
- show alternate positions
- highlight scales and vibrate on wrong notes
- free, ad-free and open source
How it works:
- move your finger horizontally to move the slide, move vertically to change partial.
- either touch and release the screen to play/stop sound or blow in the microphone
- press search, trackball or enter to activate the F trigger
This application is open source. Visit http://code.google.com/p/trombonino/ to learn more.
Size: 563k; Requires Android : 3 and up. pname=com.trombonino .apk