Categories: MEDICAL Medicine Tracking
OnTrack is an application to help diabetics manage their diabetes by tracking various items such as blood glucose, food, medication, blood pressure (BP), pulse, exercise and weight.
- easy to use interface makes it a snap to add new entries
- Add multiple entries simultaneously, for example add glucose and medication at one time quickly and easily
- a variety of detailed graphs and reports
- a detailed log book with tables and graphs suitable for sharing with your doctor
- Supports both US (mg/dl) and international (mmo/l) glucose units.
- export your data in a variety of non-proprietary formats including CSV,HTML,XML
- annotate each entry with a category (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc)
- customize categories, medications, exercise types and more by adding, removing or renaming as desired
- automatically have OnTrack select the right category for new entries based on time of day
- activate reminders on new entries, for example remind yourself to test two hours after eating food.
- Your data is your data, backup and restore as needed and even move it from one phone to another
NOTE: Before upgrading to a new version of OnTrack we always recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the Tools button in the OnTrack dashboard.
Size: 860k; Requires Android : 3 and up. pname=com.gexperts.ontrack .apk