Chances are, if you're an avid Android photographer, you've come across Pixlr Express already. If you haven't, you're in for a treat. Pixlr is considered to be the best photo editor on the market, and for good reason; edit, morph, scale, and export your masterpieces to social media all in a few taps. Bring out the best in your pics!
PHOTOGRAPHY Apps_Feed OUR CURRENT TOP APPS Fun with pics Image Editing
The best photo editor on the market
Pixlr Express is a fully-featured photo editing app that will immediately replace all other similar apps you currently have. The difference? You won't find another app with as many adjustment options that work as well as Pixlr's do. Seriously, it's almost overwhelming how many things you can do to your photos, and how well they've been implemented. Doing things by degrees is typically difficult to do in editing apps, but Pixlr handles this elegantly, and the number of features you can get for free is ridiculous. To list them here would make this review too long, so I urge you simply to install Pixlr Express and have a go at it. -- Keoni C.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Google Play Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
Size: ~9.9M; Requires Android : 10 and up. pname=com.pixlr.express .apk