This game makes me hungry
Popcorn Hands is a fun little time waster in which you must drop a bunch of corn kernels into a skillet and put them into a container once they've popped. There's slightly more to it than that, but that's the essence of it. It's a reflex game; you'll keep dropping kernels and tapping on little round icons to get extra points as the kernels pop. There's also a flying saucer that gives you a letter if you can take it out with popcorn; spell "popcorn" with it and get a bunch of points. Score higher and higher and you'll unlock achievements. It's simple and fun! -- Keoni C.
Presenting a brand-new game genre: a popcorn action & shooting minigame!
Tap the screen repeatedly to rapidly launch corn kernels into the pan!
Collect the 16 rank titles and earn acclaim as a popcorn master!
How to Play
- Tap the top of the screen to create corn kernels.
- As kernels hit the frying pan, they will start to heat up and pop.
- Once you run out of kernels or the frying pan becomes full, flick the bottom of the screen to toss the finished popcorn into a cup.
- The onscreen popcorn will be cleared out and your kernels replenished, allowing you to start creating popcorn again.
- Aim for your best high score and collect new ranks: Let's Popcorn!
Shoot for a high score!
- Popped kernels give 10 points
- Two popcorn pieces hitting in mid-air gives 1 point
- Tap the coin or flame-up items for 100 points
- Collect popcorn in the paper cup to earn 1 point per piece
- Collect the letters released from UFOs to spell P-O-P-C-O-R-N. Once you collect them all, all onscreen popcorn will turn into coins
Art, sound, and game design: SKIPMORE
Programming: URARA-WORKS Co., Ltd.
Size: 3.5M; Requires Android : 7 and up. pname=jp.co.uraraworks.popcorn .apk