With the Bank of Scotland Mobile Banking app, it’s even easier to manage your Bank of Scotland UK personal accounts on the move.
Following the release of version 2.0, some customers have reported problems with the app.
• Customers updating from a previous version may find the app icon displays incorrectly on the home screen, or disappears. If this happens, please look on your phone’s full app menu to find it.
• Customers having trouble logging in should log in from their mobile browser by visiting www.bankofscotland.co.uk and selecting Log in.
We apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused. We’re working to release a further update to address these issues as soon as possible.
Updates in Version 2.0
• We’ve seen the feedback, and introduced a little fix to help repair the crashing and connectivity issues that some users have been experiencing
Updates in Version 1.3
• Removes minor installation bug
Based on your feedback, we’ve made additional improvements to Mobile Banking. Now you can:
• View your transaction history
• Register for Internet Banking
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdrafts
• Switch to the desktop site and back
Even if you’re not a Bank of Scotland customer, you can still use the app to find any Bank of Scotland branch or ATM and LINK ATMs in the UK.
With the latest updates you can now:
• Find a Bank of Scotland branch and ATMs or LINK ATMs in the UK
• Log in with your usual Internet Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit
• Make transfers between your Bank of Scotland UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Manage your existing overdraft
• Find useful Bank of Scotland phone numbers
- And enjoy a high level of security.
You don’t need to register to use the app Mobile Banking services if you’re already a Bank of Scotland personal Internet Banking customer. Simply log in using your normal Internet Banking details wherever you have signal. If you haven’t registered for Internet Banking, you can do so using the app.
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. We also have a banking guarantee that ensures you won’t be out-of-pocket if you're a victim of online fraud.
Some things you can do to protect yourself online:
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat computer security.
• Take care when entering personal information in public places.
• Find out what software your phone provider offers to protect you online.
• Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
• Don’t accept or open any applications or MMS messages from unknown senders
• Use your mobile phone’s security lock or PIN
This app and Mobile Banking are designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
The Mobile Banking service in this app is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our Internet Banking terms and conditions www.bankofscotland.co.uk/aboutonline/online-conditions
This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) rRegistered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Size: 388k; Requires Android : 8 and up. pname=com.grppl.android.shell.BOS .apk