Build and defend your buildings on this robotic planet!
Categories: ARCADE Complex Combat Strategy Simulations
A deep, well-done real-time strategy game
Robotic Planet is a game that follows the style of games like the Command and Conquer series. The goal is to build your army, exploit the planet's resources, and destroy the opposition. This happens in real-time, where the pressure is on to set up your production and defense structures before the enemy does. And there are a lot of structures to keep track of, which may be one of the game's sticking points, but this is easily overcome with time and practice. Really, there's a lot of depth to this game, and it's more than worth your time. -- Keoni C.
Real-Time Strategy Game (Single-/Multiplayer)
Your robots are just landed on a small planet. Let them explore and settle the planet. Gather resources to construct new buildings and set up a working economic system. Produce goods and new robots in factories. Defend your buildings against attacks from enemy battle robots. Conquer enemy territory and defeat your opponent's base.
• Lite version comes with 3 scenario maps including a tutorial mission for singleplayer games and one map for multiplayer games.
• Single-player mode: Opponent is played by AI (computer)
• Multi-player mode: Two players can connect their mobile devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to compete against each other
• No Internet connection is required during gameplay
• Supports large displays (tablets)
• 6 robot types with individual abilities
• 13 different buildings to construct
• 10 different goods to gather and produce
• Games are saved automatically (in case of incoming calls) and can be continued.
• 1GHz CPU, Screen size: 800x480 or larger
• If the app crashes, try to decrease render quality in options and turn sound off.
Please report bugs and suggestions via mail or website. Check occasionally for updates.
* Galaxy S2: Currently no sound support due to a firmware bug. Hopefully Samsung fix this in the next firmware update *
Robotic Planet is a construction and management simulation. You give orders to your robots, such as constructing a building or attacking a location. Your robots perform these orders, but operate autonomously.
Your robots are the settlers of an foreign planet. But they are not alone. Enemy robots also landed on the planet.
Goal is to achieve domination over the planet. To win the game, you need to capture the enemy's base building.
There are 6 types of robots:
Transport Robots: transport goods between buildings
Build Robots: construct new buildings
Drill Robots: gather resources, like crystal, ore and granite
Farm Robots: sow and harvest energy crops
Saw Robots: cut trees and produce wood
Battle Robots: attack enemy buildings, robots and roads
When the game starts, you own a number of robots of each type. During the game you can produce more robots in a robot factory.
Size: 9.3M; Requires Android : 9 and up. pname=com.simusphere.robotic.free .apk