With the Halifax Mobile Banking app, it’s even easier to manage your Halifax UK personal accounts on the move.
Following the release of version 2.0, some customers have reported problems with the app.
• Customers updating from a previous version may find the app icon displays incorrectly on the home screen, or disappears. If this happens, please look on your phone’s full app menu to find it.
• Customers having trouble signing in should sign in from their mobile browser by visiting www.halifax.co.uk and selecting Sign in.
We apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused. We’re working to release a further update to address these issues as soon as possible.
Updates in Version 2.0
• We’ve seen the feedback, so here’s a little fix to help repair the crashing and connectivity issues that some users have been experiencing
New in Version 1.3
• Removes minor installation bug
Based on your feedback, we’ve made additional improvements to Mobile Banking. Now you can:
• View your transaction history
• Register for Online Banking
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdrafts
• Switch to the desktop site and back
Even if you’re not a Halifax customer, you can still use the app to find Halifax branches and cash machines and LINK ATMs in the UK. If you are a customer but haven’t registered for Online Banking yet, you can do it through your app
With the latest updates, you can now:
• Find Halifax branches and cash machines, or LINK ATMs in the UK
• Sign in with your usual Online Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit
• Make transfers between your Halifax UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Manage your existing overdraft
• Find useful Halifax phone numbers.
And enjoy a high level of security.
If you’re already a Halifax personal Online Banking customer, you don’t need to register to use the app’s Mobile Banking services. Simply sign in with your normal Online Banking details wherever you have a signal.
Keeping you safe online
We try to make sure you’re safe while banking online. We use advanced security technologies and have an online banking guarantee. So you won’t be out-of-pocket even if you're a victim of online fraud.
You can help protect yourself too with these simple tips:
• Always use your mobile device’s security lock or PIN.
• Switch off Bluetooth unless you’re using it.
• Be careful about opening MMS attachments, such as picture messages. They can contain viruses.
• Don’t accept or open any apps or MMS messages from someone you don’t know.
• Find out what security software might be available from your mobile provider.
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat desktop security.
This app and Mobile Banking are designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
The Mobile Banking service in this app is available to our UK personal Online Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our Online Banking terms and conditions www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/onlineconditions.asp
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Size: 413k; Requires Android : 8 and up. pname=com.grppl.android.shell.halifax .apk