Download RheumaTrack® FREE OF CHARGE!
With the friendly support of the UCB immunology team
RheumaTrack® is a personal digital patient diary with the following functions:
• record of pain based on the Visual Analogue Scale (VAS)
• individual medication scheduler
• symptom check with simple functional ability assessment questionnaires (according to FFbH)
• clear representation of the pain diary over time, as a lists or as a calendar
• tracking of morning stiffness (MST)
• tracking of sporting activities, times of infection and inability to work
• Joint protocol
• Joint pain and swellings in a time line
• reminder function for recording pain values, use of medication, checks & doctors’ visits
• functional and intuitive user guidance
• comprehensive statistical assessment
• function for taking notes during entry of pain values
• export your data for archiving or printing for entries, checks and use of medication
• export your data in an email as a CSV file (to be imported into Excel) or in PDF format
Clearly Laid Out Follow-Up Control
The app was especially developed by rheumatologists to help patients to autonomously monitor their rheumatism in an optimal way. By means of intuitive user guidance, simple graphics and symbols, you can maintain a clear overview of pain values, morning stiffness and use of medication thanks to the app.
The medication scheduler helps you to take your medication at the correct time and helps you to record what you take. Important note: please only enter your use and dosage for the medication as described by the doctor, patient information leaflet or pharmacist.
By means of RheumaTrack’s reminder function you will no longer forget to save your activity records. Let yourself be reminded of when you should take your medication in the same way in which you can be reminded of regular checks or doctors’ visits. Should your medication supplies run short, RheumaTrack® will notify you on the display of your device.
By means of the export function you can back up and archive your personal rheumatism patient diary. All of the data recorded can be backed up in email format, as a CSV file or as a formatted PDF file.
Install RheumaTrack® on your Android device, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad today and experience how the RheumaTrack® electronic patient diary can help you to keep a closer eye on yours disease.
Contact for support, questions & suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Size: 3.9M; Requires Android : 8 and up. pname=com.rheumatrack .apk