The BankSA Banking Android™ App lets you access our most popular Internet Banking services from your Android device. So you can now do your banking wherever you are, whenever you want.
You now have direct access to our Mobile Banking service with a fresh new design and some great new features including MoneyMeter – a fast and convenient way to check and track your available balance with a simple tap from the home page without the need to log on to mobile banking.
• Launches BankSA Mobile Banking on your Android device
• Access to BankSA Mobile Banking Lite to check your account balances and past 30 days’ transaction history
• MoneyMeter – see at a glance how much you have to spend. MoneyMeter is a fast and convenient way to check and track your available balance at any time.
• Locate your nearest BankSA branch and BankSA and Westpac ATMs
• Business Banking Mobile - fast and convenient way to do your banking for your business.
• Budget Planner - easy to use tool to help you better manage your money.
• Travelling overseas checklist
• Apply to open a savings, transaction or term deposit account via mobile-optimized app form
• Foreign exchange rate calculator
• Suite of product selector tools including transaction, savings, credit card, personal loan and home loans
For a more complete description visit www.banksa.com.au
Things you should know:
1) Internet connection is required if you choose to check online and download Branch and ATM location updates. Normal data charges apply.
2) Internet connection is required to use BankSA Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3) Once the app has been downloaded to your phone, no Internet connection is required unless you check online and download Branch and ATM location updates. Normal data charges apply.
4) Information is current at time of download and subject to change. Internet connection is required to update downloaded details. Normal data charges apply.
We collect information on how you utilise the BankSA Banking Application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect information about you unless you provide information to us.
BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Internet Banking is issued by BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. Before you begin using Internet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Size: 5.9M; Requires Android : 10 and up. pname=org.banksa.bank .apk